Friday 23 January 2015

Baby girl card

There's a girl coming...so I made a card to send as soon as she arrives.
I;ve made an ombre background in pink tones. Used some Dutch Doobadoo embossing paste, Heidi Swapp stencil,I've kept the hearts to the side, so the sentiment would show up well.
For the sentiment I've die cut BABY with the Lawn Fawn Finley's ABC and for the stamped sentiment i've had to cut up a sentiment from Eline's sweet sentiments, but now it works ;-)
Some embroidery silk and a heart shaped button. The white panel is raised.
I really must remember the little inset in the A is a pain in the you know what to raise up on foam before I decide to die cut stuff...lol
Anyway I'm pleased with how it turned out.

I have entred this card into the Cas this sketch challenge, see this for more info


also i entered on the Less is more challenge grey and pink


6 comments:

  1. Leuke kaartjes hier op je blogje :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous Maaike... I'm sure the recipient will be delighted!
    Thanks so much for joining is our special challenge!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a stunner and a great baby congrats cardThanks for playing along with our 4th birthday challenge this week
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so sweet and fun! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful creation Maaike!
    Thanks for joining our fourth birthday celebrations at LIM!
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete