Search This Blog

Thursday, February 26, 2015

CAS(E) this sketch #112

When I saw the sketch for this challenge I immediately had a design in mind, but upon scrolling through the designers suggestions I saw two were very similiar to what I had in mind....
So whilst transplanting a few chilli peppers for my other hobby, I brewed upon a new idea.

And this is it!
the colour blocking from sponging Distress inks with some Perfect Pearls shimmer misting and Lawn Fawn's Finley's ABC die cuts for the sentiment.
At first I wanted to do the sentiment as a partial diecut, but with all these seperate letters I didn't feel confident enough to do so, so instead I put some double sided tape behind the cardstock and diecut them, instant stickers.
All set behind a window diecut so to keep a maximum of white space instead of sponging everything in a colour, which to me defeats the CAS design rule







 for info on this challenge see this

3 comments: