Search This Blog

Monday, February 9, 2015

Rainbows



When the weather outside is...grey..you need some color!
I made these inspired by my card earlier in the week.
I used Ranger Distress water color paper and Talens ecoline (a fluid water color)
The Lawn Fawn Scripty love and Hoera from Joy Craft, home made enamel dots.
these are just card stock punched circles stuck on a gluedot and topped with glossy accent. This way you get a lovely shine, but flat dot, which is easier in the mail, few rhinestones for extra sparkle.
The water colors panel is raised from the Neenah solar white card with foam
I've also put glossy accents on the Love die cuts.
Personally I prefer the small slender  look of the Love card, it shows more of the background. The other one with Hoera blocks a  lot of my rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment