Search This Blog

Saturday, February 28, 2015

the less is more challenge : this makes me happy

this is what makes me happy: my lovely adorable cheeky cats and my garden. If I can take one of my cats with me to the allotment garden, then even better. The boy loves it and the girl not so much now, but when smaller  I took them both and they would roam the veggie and flower patches, then when home they'd smell of celery or as I like to say vegetable soup cats....so cute
   So for this week's challenge I sponged 3 circles on a card and stamped a cat a flower and a sentiment.  I used Distress inks for the sponging and Staz-on for the cat and sentiment.
for more info on thes challenge see this

5 comments:

  1. Maaike what an adorable happy card!
    Thank you for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun idea on the challenge and a cute card
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect subject matter for you Maaike!
    Sweet card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete