Tuesday, February 10, 2015

the Less is more challenge: pink and grey

Pink and grey....Just so you know:I never participate to win, I just take the opportunity to get the creative juices flowing with all these challenges.
I'm not sure it's less rather than more and somehow it even feels busier than the cards I usually make..lol...don't know why that happened, I like the result though.

Distress ink pumice stone is the grey-est I could make it. Peerless water color neutral grey to tone the brown hue down a bit.
Distress ink Festive berries for the pink, the blue is salty ocean and broken china.
Ranger water color paper.
Some generic washi tape and pink polka dots paper and Lawn Fawn polka dots paper (white and grey).
I don't remember the name or company of the stamp as I took it out of the packaging in favor of cd case.
the sentiment: fluttering by to say hi! is from Hot off the press, dragonfly stampset.
Solar white cardstock from Neenah

for the challenge see this

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely cheery butterfly!
    I'm so glad you enjoyed participating in our challenge!
    Thanks so much for joining our birthday challenge!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super bright and cheerful card Maaike.
    We do prefer a little more 'white space' on our LIM CAS cards but thanks so much for playing along with our 4th birthday challenge this week
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Maaike, as you say maybe a bit 'busy' for our challenge
    Thanks for joining our fourth birthday celebrations at LIM!
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete