Search This Blog

Monday, March 2, 2015

Lawnscaping challenge 101: dots and stripes


I don't know if they use this saying in the USA, I guess it might be very English, but I thought it would be funny to combine dashlines with this saying for a card for someone who's always in a hurry or a sorry I'm late card... oh no I mean ---- ;-)


Anyway I used Lawn Fawn critters from  the past in a no line watercoloring with Distress inks.
And Lawn Fawn Finley's ABC for the letters.
To stick the letters on the card I applied Elizabeth Craft double sided tape (2.6inches) to the back prior to diecutting.
The white dashes were made with a white Sharpie.

I wanted to also incorporate some of my let's polka paper, so I've put it on the inside for some added interest.


for more info on this challenge see this


4 comments:

  1. Adorable card! I love the purple dinosaur, it is perfect! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squee! I love your watercoloring and the colors you used! Adorable! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete