Thursday, March 5, 2015

Girl power

Anything girly/feminine will do, showcasing Doodlebug items for Simon Says stamp
I only have some Doodlebug sequins and as I threw them all in one giant container, they live there with other brands Like Pretty Pink Posh, but I think these are Doodlebug...if not I'm sorry, I never label anything....
I stamped  an Image from Marianne design and colored  everything with Talens ecoline (a liquid watercolor).
I've  made flowers of the sequins and  doodled in the stems.
I used Ranger watercolor cardstock and Neenah solar white to stick it on with 3M foam tape.






For more info on this challenge , see this
















Also CAS on Sunday has a girl power theme, so I combined the two challenges, I usually  make a seperate card for each challenge I enter though

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous watercolored scene you have created on this card. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card ;o)
    Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete