Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge 2

I think Balloons are things that fly...
I made this card with a stencil I made with circle dies and then cut out the little stubby things with my American crafts scissor, does that count? lol
I inked the cutouts with Distress inks, in nice bright colors and die cut the Hoera from yellow cardstock.
Made matching flat glossy accent dots. I used American crafts double sided adhesive to stick those on the card as well as the yellow sentiment, which you can't see also... double lol, sorry!
I have red and white baker's twine, but I didn't like the color combo, so instead I used some embroidery silk as the balloon string.
I was in doubt wether to add strings with a marker to all balloons, but decided that would make the card cluttered and chaotic, instead of bright and cheerful.
Oh and I just thought "time flies"and I have a clock stamp......hmmmm....

for more info on this challenge, see the Simon Says stamp Wednesday page  (clikc this)



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Love that background with the balloons!! Very pretty!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete