Monday 16 March 2015

Sparkle and Shine challenge #2

The second Sparkle and shine challenge is based on the sketch below.
I haven't made a shaker card since I started participating in all these CAS challenges, so the time was ripe..lol.
Love making shaker cards and for a while they seemed to be all I was making, Burning rubber, oh excuse me foam like there was no tomorrow...ha!
I'm guessing the circle in the sketch is supposed to be the focal point, I used the sequins for that instead of a stamp or image.

I sues a floral patterned paper, some shimmery steelblue cardstock, loads of sequins, some of them Pretty Pink Posh and a matching ribbon.


For more info on the Sparkle and Shine challenge see this






2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! I love the pops of pink that stand out when I look at your card. Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkle and Shine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great shaker!! I love how you used ribbon to separate your patterned papers! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sparkle and Shine Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete