Search This Blog

Monday, April 13, 2015

AAA cards challenge #37: Springtime

For this AAA cards challenge, I  made a stencil of a daisy like flower by die cutting a circle and an oval (8 times) from some acetate.
I used a piece of white watercolor paper by Creative Intertrading and with mini ink blenders and Distress inks I've sponged on these colorful flowers.
I kept them simple, little shading and fading out to keep is as CAS as possible.
I'd say this one is nearly CAS.... lol.
The sentiment is from Joy Craft "cherry blossom tree" stampset. And I've used Staz-on on vellum.
Few matching rhinestones, cos you know sparkles make everything better....

For more info on this AAA card challenge, see this





9 comments:

  1. STUNNING stenciled background! Thanks so much for joining in at AAA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! And you made your own stencil! Awesome card. Thanks for sharing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm swooning over your stencil and inking Maaike.
    It's superb - love it and thanks so much for sharing it at AAA Cards. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, making a stencil is sooo resourceful and makes a wonderful background and such a nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so very very pretty and fun! I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!!!! Those flowers in those pretty colors are so happy and I love the idea of the vellum strip, so glad you could join us at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGOEUS!!! Lovely!! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards, we are very glad that you are sharing your creativity with us!!!

    ReplyDelete