Search This Blog

Monday, April 27, 2015

Inkspirational challenge #81: space

Inkspirational challenge #81: space.
Found yet another, new to me, challenge,  so for my first entry I've made a foiled card.
I've used holographic gold foil for the stars and white for the sentiment, so it would stand out, both are from WOW!.
I've made the starry background in Photoshop (you could use Word too), then printed it out on my laser printer on dark shimmery blue cardstock as to resemble the night sky.
I've mounted it with foam tape on white cardstock.

next i'll be printing something on black carstock...wonder if I can still see where I printed, and tone on tone is also drawing me in ;-)....I've tries with stamping and embossing powders, but I really prefer the slick look from a printed sheet to be honest

For more info on the Inkspirational challenge, see this




2 comments:

  1. Those gold stars stand out beautifully. Great card that would be lovely to receive. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very striking card. Perfect for our challenge. Thank you for sharing with us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete