Search This Blog

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Less is more challenge 219: one layer with splatters


For my card this week I've attached a diecut circle to the cardfront to mask of the sentiment area. Then I attached a Scrapberry stencil to the cardfront.            I then sprayed various mists and splattered them too to get the stencil desgin to come through. It's almost pointilism...You can make out every little droplet, so cool.  The sentiment is from My favorite thing "bold statements"and I covered that with Wink of Stella, few pearls to pick up the color in the background. 
For more information on the Less is more challenge , see this.

4 comments:

  1. I should probably drag out my glimmer mists...I never think to use them, but looks like it worked beautifully for you! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's one fun way to splatter ... through a stencil!
    Thanks for explaining your technique Maaike - I'll have to give that a go. Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maiike what a lovely effect you got with your stencil, super splattering!
    Thank you for joining us at LIM
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAB-U-LOUS!
    This is a stunning splatter effect!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete