Monday 6 April 2015

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: A

This week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is "A".
I chose this stampset from Lili of the Valley called Abracadabra for my A.
Didn't fit on an ATC card alas, so  normal card with a sentiment from Kaisercraft (blue bay set), which I've heat embossed. Stamped the image with black Archival ink on Arches watercolor paper.
I've colored the yellow stars first with Peerless watercolor and then masked them with Aleene's paper glaze. Did the same with the little stars I punched out of cardstock and covered in paperglaze and then Stuck down with Aleene's fast grab glue.

For more information on this Simon Says stamp Monday challenge, see this






1 comment:

  1. Wonderful interpretation of our challenge and I absolutely adore this darling card ~ it's so beautifully coloured! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete