Monday, April 13, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: in the middle

Simon Says stamp Challenge: in the middle.
For my "middle" I chose to have the sentiment there.
Quite a bold sentiment from Neat and Tangled (all my heart set). 
I Heat embossed it with gold.
Then sponged Distress inks all over the card front in nice pastel, Spring like colors.
I didn't like how the center of the sentiment got colored too, making it stand out less than I wanted. So I got my white Sharpie out and traced the insde.
The blurred effect of the background, really makes the middle pop.
Just  a few rhinestone in matching colors to draw you eye in...

For more info on this Simon Says Stamp challenge, see this



4 comments:

  1. Wonderful blog and wonderful card. Thank you for the great inspiration. From now on, I've does not miss it any new card. I am glad that I found you.
    Regards,
    Bozena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog and wonderful card. Thank you for the great inspiration. From now on, I've does not miss it any new card. I am glad that I found you.
    Regards,
    Bozena

    ReplyDelete
  3. The background is so pretty! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the gold embossing. <3
    Beautiful card. The colors are Wonderful! Thank you for sharing your work with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ~Michelle

    http://www.michellezerull.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete