Search This Blog

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Prima Marketing and anything goes

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Prima Marketing and anything goes.

I have one Prima Marketing product I'm aware of, so I used it abondantly on this card ;-).


I've stamped it with Staz-on on Watercolor paper and then watercolored it with Distress inks and Talens ecoline (a fluid transparent very vibrant watercolor). I diluted the colors a little with Perfect Pearls mist, just because I wanted the shimmer.

I like the word Amour on this stamp so I made a Heart in mucht the same fashion, but made sure the amour is nice and in the middle instead of on the bottom.
then matched it's position to fit the background as in highlight stamping. It's now a little out of center, but I don't mind that, infact I think it gives a dynamic feel to the card. The heart is raised with foam tape.
Added a few rhinestones in matching colors .

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this

I've also entered this on the Word Art Wednesdays challenge anything goes #181, see this

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, Maaike! I would absolutely LOVE to have you share this in our Anything Goes Challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday. It would be wonderful to have you share and play along. Have a blessed week, and I really do hope you will stop by to share.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you! I will go over there now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Maaike! The colours are so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete