Search This Blog

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesdays: use Yellow

Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesdays: use Yellow.
I used the Simon Says Stamp small Hello and diecut it a bunch of times from yellow, green and blue cardstock.
At first I wanted to only use yellow, but I went for a bit of rainbow here, pastelly one, but rainbow.
Before diecutting I stuck some Elizabeth Crafts double sided adhesive (2 inches wide) on the back of the cardstock, so that when I diecut the Hello, I have instant stickers, making life much easier.
I partially inked the "just saying thanks" stamp from a set I don't want to name, cos it's a bit flawed, it doesn't stamp all the words correctly as it was cut too close to the sentiments... you can see a bit of J and Y are missing..:-(

Matching rhinestones to help the eye travel across the card.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesdays challenge, see this



No comments:

Post a Comment