Thursday, April 16, 2015

Sparkle and Shine Challenge four: Sketch inspiration by Winnie and Walter

For the Sparkle and Shine challenge #4: I used the sketch as an inspiration. Yuki's interpretation has prompted my design.

I've used some patterned paper on the left and a notebook die cut, then a strip of glitter tape.
I've water colored the panel with Peerless watercolors and used Lawn Fawn gleeful gardens die cuts for the scene.
I've colored those with Copics and Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.
White dashline is made with Sharpie.
Sentiment is form Simon Says Stamp (tilted banners)
and a few sequins to help your eye travel across the card.
Sadly I have no Winnie and Walter items.

For more information about the Sparkle and Shine challenge, see this

4 comments:

  1. this lawn fawn stamp set is adorable and your watercoloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors and coloring on your card! Thanks for joining us at Sparkle & Shine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card! I love your watercolored background! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sparkle and Shine Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have used so many wonderful techniques on your card. Well done!

    ReplyDelete