Saturday, April 4, 2015

The Friday Mash Up challenge #203

For this week's Friday Mash up challenge I've made an Easter card, of course.
The theme: he's so fluffy with the use of the colors so saffron, calypso coral and pool party.
I don't have the Stampin' Up ink pads, so I've used Distress inks that might be a close match? I don't know, but I've used  them as the main (background) of my eggs and sentiment, so Broken China, Abandoned Coral and Mustard seed.
Colored the bunnies in with contrasting colors to the background, so they pop.
Cut out an eggshape (no die) of the watercolor paper and mounted them with foamtape.
The "Happy" stamp is from Lawn Fawn's Winter Penguin and the letters are cardstock I colored with Broken China, then diecut with Lawn Fawn Finley's ABC. 
Few matching transparant sequins....done! Well I say done but it's the third version
I had made another version, but I really didn;t like how it turned out, I think it looked better in my head ;-) but here it is for you to see my creative process.
All the Bunnies are from Joy Craft's stampset called Spring. Second version was much a like the final one, but instead of the sentiment i had glued some floral ribbon on it, no picture though.

For more information about the Friday Mash Up challenge, see this

1 comment:

  1. Super Cute! I really like how your final card came out, but love the idea of posting those that didn't quite make the cut. :) Thanks so much for joining us at the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete