Thursday 21 May 2015

Inkspirational challenge #82: recipe

Inkspirational challenge #82: recipe use at least 3 of these: flowers, embossing, pearls, distressing.
I've used embossing paste, perfect pearls powder, pearls as embellishments, and Distress inks for the background and banner.
On my first attempt at this card I've used embossing powder to cover the flowers, but..yuck...

On the final card I've used embossing paste through a stencil and dusted the wet embssing paste with perfect pearls. I hope you can see the shine.

Had to wait thill this stencil I ordered came in, Ive only partially covered it with embossing paste to get the drifting feeling...








I don't have many colored embossing powders so had to make due, but I can't say I love it, I like it, but I don't love it, so discarded this one.


Fpr mor einformation on the Inkspirational challenge, see this






























2 comments:

  1. Your card is so eye-catching, with the pretty flowers set atop the water-coloured background! Marvelous result in following the 'recipe'! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the Inkspirational gallery!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to use Perfect Pearls with embossing paste. I'll have to try this out.
    Thank you for playing with us at INK for our "Recipe" challenge. Hope you will join us again :o)
    Pia xx

    ReplyDelete