Search This Blog

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Inkspirational Challenge #83: purple

Inkspirational Challenge #83: surprise colour challenge purple.
For Pia who's getting married and her favourite colour is purple.
Mine is too and there's a lot of sorts of purple, so I hope I got it right.
I made a purple front on my cardstock by inking 4 different Distress inks on top of each other ( picked raspberry, mermaid lagoon, chipped sapphire and seedles preserves). Maybe it would have been easier to use a coloured cardstock, but I didn't have a dark one like this and I wanted the inside to be white for writing without adding more layers.
Made the shaker with heart shaped confetti, some wine glasses and wedding bells.
the sentiment is from Simon says stamp and I wanted it to look like one of those heart tattoos with Mom in the banner lol...
Congratulations to Pia, have lots of fun in this new chapter of your life, enjoy it !
For more information on the Inkspirational challenge, see this

1 comment:

  1. This is a great shaker card! Good idea to use ink to colour your card base front. Thanks for playing along with us over at Inkspirational! :-)

    ReplyDelete