Search This Blog

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: inspiration color swatch

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: color inspiration. Showcasing Simon Says Stamp exclusive products.

As I don't have many Simon Says stamp exclusive products (yet), I need to get a little creative.

So I've used the grid stencil to trace squares onto a piece of white cardstock with a black fineliner from Staedtler.

I've used Spectrum Noir alcohol markers to color in the blocks (lg4, bt4, bt3, bp7, pl2).

Covered some with Wink of Stella clear glitter pen and some with Ranger glossy accent.
Added the sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Tilted banner sayings with memento black ink.
At first I didn't want to add any sequins, but I couldn't resist.
I thught the pun of the sentiment "that's how we roll" and the square blocks was funny ;-)

Trimmed the panel with the blocks and added  strips of the colors I used as an accent.
Mounted the panel with Simon Says Stamp foam tape.
I think the colors turned out a bit darker in the photo than in real life, sorry I tried to match them up as good as I could and was pretty chuffed with it...

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.





1 comment:

  1. This is super cute! Love those squares! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete