Saturday 6 June 2015

Addicted to CAS Challenge #65: Butterfly

Addicted to CAS Challenge #65: Butterfly.

Excuse the awkward angle, the card is all good and square, but the angle I shot it at was a bit off ;-)...

I stamped the butterflies in Memento black ink and coloured them with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.
The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp (birthday balloons).
3 matching pearls.
CAS at it's max and I love it...;-)
The paper is special Neenah classic crest blending paper, i've glue taped it to the card bas, as alcohol markers will bleed through on one layer cards.

For more information on the Addicted to CAS challenge, see this






5 comments:

  1. Pretty card, and I love how you have arranged and colored your butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pretty butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet butterflies, Maaike! And I love that curved sentiment! So glad you shared with us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty CAS design and I love how you colored the butterflies! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun layout with the images - Thanks for joining in at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete