Thursday, June 11, 2015

CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge #128: sketch

CAS Colours & Sketches Challlenge  #128: sketch.

When I saw the sketch it screamed shaker at me, then I thought I ought to do something with my new stampset, so complete rethink and design ;-)
 The stampset is from Stampendous and it's called Changito in space, the sentiment is also included.

Coloured them with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and inked and sponged the "galaxy"on the right. silver glitter tape to make it look space ship like and if you will, square portholes...

Fore more information on the CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge, see this























Oh and I kinda upset the cat as he was in the "photobooth"...he's like : what? you need this spot right here? why?

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Maaike :-) the spaceships are fabulous and I love the galaxy and sentiment, totally awesome :-)

    love the photo of your kitty too, so adorable :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb galaxy panel and I'm so pleased you've put your new stamps to immediate use. Super card Maaike, thanks for playing at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun take on Lizy's sketch. Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week Maaike. Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this!?! I especially love your colorful starry galaxy. I can relate with the photobombing kitty, too - mine likes to get between the camera and the card! :) Thanks for sharing your card (and your cat) with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fab card Maaike! Totally out of this world! ;)
    Thanks for joining in with my sketch challenge at CAS-Colours and Sketches this week! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your space age card, great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at CC&S
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete