Friday, June 12, 2015

CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge #127

 CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge  #127.

I don;t own maybe decorative dies, and I don't want to use the same flower everywhere or deer.
I've used 4 colours of blue cardstock to make bubbles with a circle die and a larger circle of vellum.
I've used my white Sharpie to add the faux stitching and bubble glare. slathered the bubbles in Wink of Stella clear glitter.
The sentiment is from Joy Craft (seashore).
And a mermaid is a kind of fish, right? otherwise the pun doesn't make sense lol.


For more information on the CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge , see this



4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so fun! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute love the card.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the circles you used to make the background!
    So fun !
    Thanks for playing along at Case this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete