Search This Blog

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Hello Deer

I've combined two challenges today CAS on Sunday and AAA cards.
One is a colour recipe the other is about woodland animals. 

My first intention was to make a scene, all in white for just the AAA challenge, then I  chose to combine the two and set out to die cut a bunch of trees and twigs etc.
I REALLY hate the result so scrapped it, I included it for your eyes only ;-).

This one<<<< is my entry "hello deer"is stamped in grey with Marianne design  alphabet (Eline's alphabet).
I've die cut the stag/deer from all colours of cardstock, although my sand looks darker against the pale grey, sorry about that.
Chopped off the antlers to make it a female and more CAS.
Then I stacked themslightly offset to show colour but ended with a white deer, to make her blend in. Just 3 sequins to fill out the card a little, they could be falling leafs..;-)

this is the one that's in the bin

 All dies are from Memory Box: twiggy tree, grove branch and woodland deer.

Fore more information on the AAA Challenge, see this

And For more information on the CAS on Sunday Challenge, see this




4 comments:

  1. Love your deer card. The layering is a really cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That layering is very cool !! Totally going to CASE that ;) I actually really liked your card that you threw away too. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layering of the deer, gives areally cool shadow effect. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layering! Thanks for playing at AAA Card Challenges! Xx Justine

    ReplyDelete