Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Ranger

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Ranger.

In conjunction with the Ranger sale, now going on at Simon Says stamp, the Wednesday Challenge is all about using your favourite product or technique with  Ranger products.

:-D

I combined Ranger with Simon Says Stamp products.
I sarted by making a mask of the crab.
The image is from Ranger Dylusions stampset (clearly under the sea).
Stamped the image and sentiment with Ranger archival black.
Used the Simon Says Stamp Stencil Waves
and Sponged over Mermaid lagoon and salty ocean Distress inks and some gathered twigs for the sand bank.
I've used the Simon Says Stamp (falling snow stencil) as rising bubbles by turning it upside down. I´ve also sponged mermaid lagoon through the "bubbles"  and then mixed Ranger texture paste with some iridescerent glitter and and "spread" that through the stencil as well.
I've splattered water, Distress stain in white and brushed pewter and used  Ranger Glossy accents as droplets of water and for the eyes of the crab.

Now as to choose a favourite technique I think it's the texture paste with glitter.  I also used it on Monday and ooooh it makes me so smiley, so much so I've already used it again ;-).












Anyway for more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this


1 comment:

  1. AWESOME work! I love the water drop details and use of stencil (that you turned it upside down!!)! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Favorite Products/Techniques” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete