Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Sparkle and Shine Challenge #7

Sparkle and Shine Challenge #7.

I made a shaker card. On the sketch you can see a banner (I used vellum) and next to it another colored block, I made that my shaker window.

I've sponged a lot of Distress colors through a Simon Says Stamp Stencil (waves) and splattered it with water, white and blue distress spray.
The Octpus is from Dylusions stamps and the sentiment is from Joy craft.
for the shaker I've used sequins but also fun nail decorations like the little stars.
I've used my SPectrum noir and Copics to color the octopus and discm it was white but I found that too stark, mandatory googly eye ;-)

For more information on the Sparkle and Shine challenge, see this





4 comments:

  1. Simply adorable! Love that cute octopus! Thanks for joining us at Sparkle & Shine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how CUTE!!! Love the shaker portion incorporated into the sketch design! So fun! So glad you joined us at Sparkle and Shine!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! Love your shaker element & the vellum banner!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute octopus! Love this shaker card!

    ReplyDelete