Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Stretch your stencils and my first video!


Earlier this week I made a similar card.

Today I made, my first, You tube video, so be kind. I don't have sound yet, should have a microphone somewhere, but I can't find it ;-), probably given it away, anyway... 

Hope the video explains the process better and that you will try it as well. Please give me a thumbs up and subscribe, and thank you.

For the original post, please see this


Products  used:
Distress ink:
I would suggest the Tim Holtz water color paper, Simon Says stamp doesn't carry the cheaper brand I use from the craftstore, it's still 190gram( i think that's 100lbs).
This particular one is very absorbent and the paper is white.

Links are to the Simon Says Stamp store, if you live in Europe I would suggest Scrobby.

I have no affiliates with any of these but shop there a lot and can recommend both.














No comments:

Post a Comment