Search This Blog

Friday, July 10, 2015

CAS colours and Sketches Challenge #132

CAS colours and Sketches #132.

The sketch has three dots as for three images, My stamp had 4 snowmen, but I really liked the image, so I ignored that ;-)

The stamp is from Lili of the Valley (snow family) and I stamped it with StazOn. then watercolored it with Peerless watercolors.

Silver glittery tape on the bottom and two kinds of  patterned paper strips, one  with a sentiment  on the top.

For more information on the CAS colours and Sketches Challenge, see this




3 comments:

  1. What a festive and creative take on this week's sketch! I love the snow-family and the glitter paper at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful winter scene, love your colours. Thanks for playing at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week. Really must start thinking about my Christmas cards! Love the snowmen family image. Stef x

    ReplyDelete