Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #193

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #193.

I've used a wavey kind of patterned paper to resemble waves/water and a few complementary, masculine colors.

I've diecut the anchor from Nellie Snellen (Vind014) with my special foiling paper and then used rose gold foil from Icraft/Thermoweb.
Natural twine bow

The sentiment is grungy looking like that, I always feel like I don't stamp well when I use this stampset, lol..it's from Joy Craft and it's called seashore.

For more information on the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge, see this



1 comment:

  1. I love the nautical theme for your card, especially the gold anchor. And I always feel the same way about stamping grungey sentiments. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete