Search This Blog

Monday, July 20, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: I scream for...

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: I scream for... I's

So for my I's I've used and Inspirational qoute from Kaistercraft (blue bay set) and an Inked background.

I thought I was recording, but apperently not :-(
Might reshoot the video, but in the meantime:
I've stamped the sentiment twice, on a cardfront panel and on a piece of scrap.
I've torn the edges of the scrap paper to make a mask.
I've then inked around it with pumice stone and hickory smoke to give some shadow in the bottom left corner.
I've used shabby shutters for the rest of the panel.
My inkpad was so juicy as I had just reinked it, I just swiped the inkpad across the paper.

Few gemstones in the corner.




For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday  Challenge, see this

2 comments:

  1. Love the shadow on the torn paper...one more I: INCREDIBLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card and I love that quote which works so well on the torn paper! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete