Thursday 2 July 2015

Sparkle and Shine Challenge #8

Sparkle and Shine Challenge #8.

In the photo i see lots of party stuff or bbq/picnic in red white and blue, it made me think of the 4th of July, and that inspired me to make the USA flag.

I've used red, white and blue glitter paper to make this flag.
I got the 13 stripes in, but all the stars was never going to fit. Weirdly enough all the stripes are the same size, must be the angle I shot the photo...
Glued it all on a blue cardbase, no sentiment, seems clear to me, what it stands for ;-)
star sequins glued with Aleene's fast grab glue

For more information on the Sparkle and Shine Challenge, see this



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful sparkly card Maaike ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the glittery goodness!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkle and Shine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful, love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card! I love all of that glitter! Thank you for playing along with us at the Sparkle and Shine Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete