Wednesday 16 September 2015

Sparkle and Shine Challenge #14: Green


Sparkle and Shine Challenge #14: Green.

I've used Distress inks and Perfec Pearls to do my watercoloring. I used an acryllic block to make the shape and then used the left over drops of color to add texture.
I've used a variety of greens like, mowed lawn, cracked pistachio, evergreen bough and peacock feathers, twisted citrus.

I then Scribbled in the tree by hand (no stamp) with 3 different sizes of multi liners to give it the doodled effect.

There's also a hint of silver in the inspiration photo.
I've used some silver and green seguins and adhered them with fast grab tacky glue.
Silver twine and bells. These are not PPP, as I don't have those, but I used them as an Idea on how you could use the PPP ones on a card.
The sentiment is from Hero Arts classic Christmas border set.



for more information on the Sparkle and Shine challenge, see this



2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! I love the distressed background and scribbled tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the background that you created and also how you drew the tree! Fabulous!
    I'm so glad you joined us at Sparkle and Shine Challenge!

    ReplyDelete