Search This Blog

Sunday, October 11, 2015

AAA cards Challenge #50 CAS Halloween

AAA cards Challenge #50 CAS Halloween

I was given a set of foam stamps with colours, it has this pumpkin in it, a skull a Devil and his pitchfork, not sure which brand, personally I think it's more toy store than stampstore, but hey it works ;-)
And as Halloween is not at all big here at all I don't feel I should invest in any stampset for the odd card, sorry! I wish I could buy everything, seriously, but alas, who can?

I used pigment ink for the pumpkin in two orange tones, then I coloured in it's eyes with yellow and black markers, the sentiment is also  pigment ink made with letters from an alphabet set I bought secondhand so no packaging...I'm useless today ;-)

Used a grey marker and blenderpen for grounding the pumpkin.
Clean and simple it is! thought about drawing in a spider orso, but decided this was plenty on one cas card ;-)

For more information on the AAA cards Challenge #50 CAS Halloween, see this





3 comments:

  1. Definitely CAS! Loving the cheeky pumpkin. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - that pumpkin is actually quite evil looking - love the BOO!! :) Thanks so much for joining us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute halloween card, thanks for joining us at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete