Search This Blog

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Addicted to CAS #75: spooky

Addicted to CAS #75: spooky

I don't have many or any Halloween stamps as it's not big in the Netherlands. I have this skull and crossbones die though and I thought it to be perfect.
I wanted to stamp poison, or danger on vellum as in photo 2, but i decided against it as I kinda like the emptyness of this card.
Obviously a spooky card, I don't suppose anyone will send it as a deceased card...well I hope not!

the die is from Provocraft. I diecut it twice once from the black mat, once from white cardstock and then inlaid the dies.


for more information on the Addicted to CAS #75: spooky, see this


2 comments:

  1. Totally Spooky....all the black space intensifies the spooky feeling. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the code word, and I love the striking color combo! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete