Search This Blog

Thursday, October 8, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch! #144


CAS(E) this Sketch! #144.

For my card I used the same cardstock to diecut 9 snowflakes, so they would match the background. I stuck them down only in the middle, so the little points might make shadows.
at first I wanted to colour them or the edges, but I thought this to be the ultimate CAS.
the sentiment was embossed with WOW! totally teal glitter embossing, for a fun touch.
Not sure if you can read it: a snowflake is winter's butterfly.
The powder is pretty chunky, so maybe not the best choice, but i do love it ;-)


For more information on the CAS(E) this Sketch! #144, see this





2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the sparkle you added! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete