Monday, October 5, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: autumn is in the air

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: autumn is in the air.

For my card I masked off stripes and sponged them with Distress inks (fossilized amber, ground espresso, rusty hinge and walnut stain), I think browns and yellows and oranges are the typical fall colors. I used black marker in between the stripes to define them and a white Sharpie to "un bore" the brown..not sure that's a verb ;-)
I used the thanks sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Hello friends set and stamped that with Memento black ink.
I scattered brown and gold sequins as leaves being blown in the autumn wind ...

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: autumn is in the air, see this




2 comments:

  1. Love your beautiful card. The colors are so pretty. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely GORGEOUS, Maaike! I would really love to have you come play along in these fun challenges. We would be so delighted to have you join us and to share your amazing art.

    Word Art Wednesday - (always) Anything Goes
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    CropCrop - (always) Anything Goes
    www.cropstop.com/blog

    I hope you will join us!
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete