Saturday 23 January 2016

Addicted to CAS Challenge #80: RED

Addicted to CAS Challenge #80: RED


For my card I used homemade red and clear enamel dots.
I hope there's enough red to meet the red requirement. 
I tried the diecut sentiment in red, but it just didn't look right to me. I like bold black sentiments ;-)
it's a  diecut from Marianne Design creatables (lr0301)
I made it into a sticker and I stuck the enamel dots on with gluedots.



For more information on the Addicted to CAS Challenge #80: RED, see this


Made these two first, the lips is a sticker with glittery lipstick, nice but I thought I shouldn't use a sticker ;-) I don't have a stamp like that but I actually like the card a lot! It's very CAS.
The one with the buttons wasn't just red, some pinks and something that looks purple in the photo but is actually a burgundy color, so I wasn;t sure if it would be ok to enter it, but I thought I'd show you the process ;-)

4 comments:

  1. great cards for our challenge , thanks for joining us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all great! LOVE the LOVE die - I have it, too! I guess its time to pull it out again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW! You are rockin' Maaike. Love them all but particularly that first one. They all rock RED and fabulous! Thanks for sharing and playing along in our challenge at ATCAS.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards using our code word! thanks for joining us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete