Tuesday 12 April 2016

Bee happy


I had the most troublesome time with this theme, I have a few Lawn Fawn sets, like gleeful garden and now gnome sweet gnome, but none of them were speaking to me.
This morning I came up with this idea and I am happy with it!.
I used Lawn Fawn gnome sweet gnome and stamped the sentiment and bees with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored them with my Spectrum Noir markers. For the little flower image I used ranger dye inks (classic cherry, cheese puff, lemon twist, pink gumball,wild orchid and grape soda)

Mounted the panel with foam tape onto the cardbase.



For more information on the Lawnscaping Challenge, see this
The Lawnscaping Challenge #127 is: beautiful florals.

I'm also entering it into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: April showers, bring May flowers, although I'm also considering another card for that ;-)

For more information on the Simon Says Stamo Monday Challenge, see this




4 comments:

  1. A very beautiful card you made!
    Xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Nice shading on those bees! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card and I love those little bees, they are so cute! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so super cute and a perfect take on our challenge too! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete