Monday 18 April 2016

Butterfly beauty

Butterfly beauty is the theme over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

For my card I used the Simon Says Stamp butterfly stampset and the congratulations die, also from Simon Says Stamp.

For stamping my grouping of butterflies I used Ranger dye inks ( grape soda,Caribbean coast, electric lime, classic cherry, cheese puff, lemon twist)

I diecut the sentiment oout of black cardstock lined with Stick-it, so it's easier to adhere to the card.
Homemade enamel dots with WoW! melt-it powder (clear is just melt it powder, then embossing powders chartreuse, red apple, lagoon, parma violet)


While working on it, I thought gold and copper and brass embossed butterflies might be very cool, but it's 11p.m. and I don;t want to make noise with the heatgun, so it'll have to wait untill the morning ..I'm such a good upstairs neighbour...lol...;-)

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this

7 comments:

  1. Wow - what fun! Love all the colors and layering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card! happy and lovely colors!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, nothing more beautiful than a card full of butterflies. Wonderful colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card Maaike...love your beautiful colourful stamped butterflies...thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful explosion of colour and I love how you've used it to such wonderful effect on your card ~ gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this bright card, all full of cheer, just flying right out!!!

    ReplyDelete