Friday 13 May 2016

Stamp layering thank you card

The Wednesday Challenge, over at Simon Says Stamp is: flowers with Prima flower flowers.

I have some paper flowers, but I don;t know the brand, so I used them, but they might not be Prima....sorry! I really should lable things ;-)

Anyway for the card I used Altenew build a rose stampset. I got it free with a magazine (actually I bought the magazine for the stamps_ Not sure if this flower also features in one of their building sets, but also..close enough lol.

I used Ranger dye inks and a few Hero Arts inks.
Yellow flower: lemon twist, buttered popcorn anc cheese puff.
Pink flower: pink gumball, raspberry sorbet and classic cherry.
Orange flower: cheese puff and classic cherry from Ranger and orange soda from Hero arts, which doesn't really show anymore. Not sure if these inks are compatible, never  used them together before.
Leafs: electric lime and lily pad from Ranger and Green HIlls from Hero arts. 

The sentiment is also from the set and I stamped it with Versafine black onyx.

Few clear sequins from Darice.
This card is very dimensional  and nly for hand delivery I would think, or you need to make a box for it and mail it as a package....

I only use these kind of flowers for giftboxes and giftbags and alike, so thank you for the challenge to try something else, although I might submit a giftbox too ;-)

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Maaike! The flowers are so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete