Search This Blog

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Another Christmas Shaker card.

The challenge over at the Work it Wednesdays from Simon Says Stamp is to use the color peridot.
Peridot is a precious stone, the birthstone of August and one of my favorites.

I used the peridot color as the backing to my shaker windows. I used Talens Ecoline #657 Bronze green, I think a good match.

To make the windows I diecut three star dies, backed it with acetate and built it up with foam tape, double layer.
Filled the shaker portion with gold sequins and a blue/green beadseed.

The Sentiment is from Siom Says Stamp (merry trees) and I stamped it with Hybrid black ink.

I applied the ecoline with as dry a brush as I could, as I
applied directly to the cardbase, cardstock not watercolor paper, but as it's 140lbs or 300grams it took it like a trooper ;-)

For more information on the Work it Wednesday Challenge, see this


1 comment:

  1. Great shaker, my friend. Nice swatches on your video, too.

    ReplyDelete