Wednesday 21 September 2016

Ferrero Rocher treat box, with video


A mini milk carton shaped box to fit, just one of those yummy treats.

Decorate how you like it, I kept it simple with just a tag, but snowflakes, deer diecuts etc, you can go wild. I wanted to see the shape of the box and they have to travel, so I kept it simple.

there's two versions a slightly smaller box, with easier dimensions, but a "normal"sized one, whih I prefer.

so for the normal size youneed a piece of (patterned) paper 6"1/2 x 4"3/4 inch
score on the long side at: 1"1/2, 3", 4"1/2
and 6"
score on the short side at: 1"1/2, 3"and 4"1/4 

For the taller sized box use a piece of (patterned paper 6"1/2 x 5"
score on the long side at: 1"1/2, 3", 4"1/2 and 6"
score on the short side at: 1"1/2, 3 and  4"1/2

The paper you should use, should be thinner than cardstock, so it's easier to get the shape, thick cardstock sometimes doesn't want to bend where the triangles are.

to make the triangular scores you need to measure and mark 2"1/4 and 5"1/4 and then score form each corner on the bottom of the square to that mark, see pictures.

I started using hot glue for my boxes when I ran out of sticky tape and I like it!, it sets quickly, so no holding it for ages as with liquid glue and no fiddling with double sided tape thingies.


No comments:

Post a Comment