Monday 27 February 2017

Easter card series 2017 card #1, with video


Hoppiest wishes to you, is maybe  not as Easter like as it should be, but that just makes this stampset from Simon Says stamp (springtime critters) even more versatile. as it could be for a birthday too.
Although I would leave the eggs out then ;-)

The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is: anything goes, showcasing their own brand.

I stamped it all with My Favorite things Hybrid black ink  on Schut 140lbs watercolor paper. I then watercolored it with Talens Ecoline, which Simon Says Stamp now carries.

Strip of washi tape on the cardbase and foamtape to mount the panel.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this



2 comments:

  1. Adorable card, my friend. Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! this is gorgeous, I luv your coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete