Thursday 9 February 2017

Teddy with flowers

The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is: cute, showcasing Wild Rose Studio products.

For my card I used the Wild Rose Studio stamp called CL490 Teddy with flowers. For the Sentiment I used the Simon Says Stamp set  called It's your birthday 3x4.

I stamped them both with the Misti and with My Favorite Things Hybrid black ink on Neenah Solar white ultra smooth cardstock (from Crafter's companion).
And I colored it with both the Spectrum Noir Illustrators and Noir markers.
Adhered the panel with tape runner onto a cardbase.

I used the Nuvo aqua shimmer markers (glitter gloss) on the biggest flowers, It's like the Spectrum sparkle pens or the Wink of Stella.

I think he's cute ;-), Much like the dog with heart also from Wild Rose studio, but I couldn;t possibly enter him again this week..;-) I've enjoyed coloring the dog though a lot this week haha

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. see this.

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable! That image is just too cute. Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, love the bright colours and cute image.
    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Blog.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete