Friday 21 April 2017

Spring walk

That's the challenge over at Less is More this week.
And I chose to finish my little girl walking her cat, which could be me...trust me, I've done it and people seem to find it weird to have your cat on a leash, but hey...
Anyway the image is from Crafter's Companion (hugs) and I stamped it onto Crafter's companion paper with Simon says Stamp intense black ink.
I colored some of it in my Spectrum Basics video, which I included here and finished her today for the challenge.
I messed up the sentiment (even with the Misti) so I chopped it off and filled in the gap with Striped paper.

It was supposed to say Happy Birthday, now it can be anything lol.

For more information on the Less is More Challenge, see this

5 comments:

  1. The striped paper looks fab, and perfectly sets off the colours in the image, so that was a great save! Your colouring is awesome. Love the card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love your coloring. I really like the stripe paper at the bottom - never any mistakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorably cute image, super vibrant colours and a real spring feel to your card. Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super colouring and shading, her hair looks terrific. Such a cute image and a great save with the patterned paper.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete