Saturday 22 April 2017

work it wednesday challenge

So as I remade my grouchy kitty I can enter this one in to the Work it Wednesdays challenge over as Simon Says Stamp.

The stamps is from C.C. Design and the sentiment is from Paper Smooches.

I stamped the kitty with Simon Says Stamo Intense black on Crafter's Companion paper for Spectrum Noir coloring.
I stamped the sentiment with Versafine black onyx ink.
I chose a bit of patterned paper from A Simon Says Stamp card kit, I just can't remember which one.
Adhered the patterned paper with tape runner to the cardbase, and mounted the colored panel with foam tape on top

My cats hate water, seriously it's like they'd melt, not scared of fireworks or lightning, they even sit oustide to look at storms, but as soon as one drop hits their body, zoooof inside, kinda funny ;-) So I colored the kitty a bit like my own, se ehow they keep me company while I work on the computer....

For more information on the Simon Says Stamo Work it Wednesdays, see this


2 comments:

  1. Darling! My cat, Joe, seems fearless- he crosses the road & into the horse pasture..but hates the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete