Search This Blog

Friday, June 9, 2017

Bee happy

This is my second card to enter for the Paper Smooches Guest designer for July spot.
It's very similar to the "you're a hoot", but can't  help it, it's my style ;-)
I did make an arrangement with the feather or leaf digi stamp and have been cutting patterned paper for it, but I discarded it.

For this card I did some paper piecing in the Dainty flower a Paper Smooches die.
I printed the free digi stamp and in Photoshop I've put the sentiment and the oval vignette around it; I've used Crafter's Companion Neenah paper.

Colored the image with my Spectrum Noir and Spectrum Illustrator markers.
Adhered the diecut flower with a glue pen and adhered the colored panel to the cardbase.

For more information or to enter the Paper Smooches call as well, see this

No comments:

Post a Comment