Thursday 1 June 2017

Everyday Christmas #4: Henry Claus

Henry is a series of images under  "Roberto's rascals" from C.C Designs. I also used the Henry Chicken before, now Henry Claus.

I stamped the image with Simon Says Stamp Intense black ink on Crafter's Companion Neenah paper.
I colored the image with Spectrum Noir and Spectrum Illustrator markers.
I stamped the image in the lover right corner on purpose.
I want a cover up with red card and a circular window in the lower right corner.
I used some generic red card stock and cut it to size. To emboss it I first passed my powder tool all over and then inked the stamp from (Action - Craft sensations) with Versamark ink.
I used Wow! embossing powder rose gold by Marion Emberson and heat set it,
I used tape runner to add the stamped panel onto the cardbase and  mounted the red panel with foam tape.
Trimmed where necessary ;-)

I didn't use a glitter pen, but I think some shimmer on the presents might look pretty. I thought the rose gold was enough shine ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment