Sunday 18 June 2017

Everyday Christmas #6: 12 different embossed Christmas cards in 30 minutes, with video

I left the video in real time speed, so you can see it did take me just 30 minutes to make all these cards.
You can always skip bits if you want.
I used 12 colored pieces of card, I had scraps and such and cut them all to be 1cm smaller than the cardbase, as a mat, but had never used them as of yet.
For the stamping I used Simon Says Stamp "Merry Christmas" and the tree is from Jeanine's art classic Christmas collection ( jacs10004)
I stamped 6 cards at the same time as I don't have enough desk space to put them all aside.
I used my MISTI and Versamark ink.
Then I sprinkled the panels with different embossing powders, all are from Wow! and I used:
Metallic copper - WC02r
Metallic gold rick - WC04r
Metallic brass - WC03r
Fool's gold - WS80r
Rose gold - WL17r
Midnight dream - WS121r
Velvet - WS147r
Mistletoe magic - WS103r

The process could be quicker is you used the same color for all, or even quicker if you stamped in a colored ink.

After stamping and heatsetting all 12 panels, I mounted them all with foamtape and then adhered them to their cardbases.

No comments:

Post a Comment